Website changes when not logged into wordpress dashboard

Hi,

My website is fine until I’m logged out of wordpress admin.

On my desktop site the front page, the words, sit, stay, connect go off centre when I;m not logged in.

Also when I’m not logged into the desktop site, on my iPad I have 2 lots of sharing buttons in my footer.

Please can you help or explain what I have done wrong?

regards

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for writing in, I’m not login on the site but I can not replicate the issue (https://prnt.sc/h313hf).

This sounds a caching related issue to me, please clear all your site’s caching feature (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) especially after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials on a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Have a nice weekend,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.