lots seem to have changed since the updates. Is there anyway I can go back to the previous version.
If this is not possible please can you help with the page YOUR BUSINESS is not now showing on the iPhone vertical view and the text is not showing on the iPhone landscape view.
On CONTACT the slider does not now respond responsively.
Can you help
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
Would you mind providing your site’s URL that has this issue? It depends on what you update if you also updated your WP core then it’s only recommended to use latest versions. Hence, you will need a full restore of your site to get all old versions including WP core.
Thanks!
I have used a work around so the site is now working OK. I don’t think I updated WP Core.
Thanks and Merry Christmas
Hi there,
I checked and yes seems okay now, should I check something else? And your Wordpress core is updated to 4.9.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.