Website breaking - 500 errors - Follow-Up

Hi there! I submitted this exact topic a few weeks ago (https://theme.co/forum/t/website-breaking-500-errors/78145/4). I’m struggling to see where the errors are - not completely tech-savvy.

I tried adding the debug code using a plugin but got a 403 Forbidden. Could you just log in and help, please?

Hi @cling,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I logged in to your site, first i deactivated all of your plugins and then updated WordPress to the latest version but this didn’t resolve the issue then i switched theme to another and the 500 errors were gone. You probably had the corrupted Pro theme. I removed Pro and uploaded the latest version of the Pro theme and this seems to have fixed your site.

I’ve re-activated all of your previously activated plugins. You can clear your browser’s cache and test your site now.

Cheers!

Hi Nabeel! I’d like to update this on my production site. Where do I go to download the latest Pro theme?

Hi @cling,

You can download the latest Pro theme in your themeco account, please check this out.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.