Webside validate

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have an x license from ThemeForest (Envato Market) Purchase Date: 2016-01-21 14:09:41 UTC

I can not validate the site. I get the error message Uh oh, we could not check if this license was valid.

Can they help me?

Best regards

Andreas Reiter

Hi @SURFTIME,

Thanks for writing in.

Check the link below on how to fix this issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

1 Like

Dear Sir or Madam,

the hosting provider has adjusted the settings, which would be still interesting, would be the port.

All other items in the list are processed and it does not work yet.

Sincerely

Andreas Reiter

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for updating the thread. Is there any error message showing up in browser console while validating? Can you please share the same with us, that way we can help you to resolve the problem.

Thanks.