Webpage Not Showing Recent Update

Good day,
I’m using Pro Theme. Changes are visible in the editor, and outside it while I’m logged into Wordpress, but not once I log out. The cache has been emptied and varnish applied.

Hey Chad,

Is the browser’s cache also cleared? Also try incognito mode. This issue is usually caused by aggressive caching whether in the plugin, server and/or CDN level. If clearing does not help, you will need to clear all caches (again) then completely uninstall your caching plugin and disconnect your site from your CDN. I say completely uninstall because often times, caching plugins leaves code files and code in wp-config.php and .htaccess. You need to contact your plugin developer for the instruction. This is necessary because we need to know if the issue is with Pro and not caused by third party factors.

Thanks.

It may be a Pro theme issue, or one of the packaged plugins. I installed W3 Total Cache to fix this problem.

Hey There,

If you have installed W3 Total Cache plugin, it would be a caching issue. Pro theme and bundled plugin do not have caching features. Caching issue or website not showing update in the live view is caused by a caching plugin such as W3 Total, CloudFlare, CDN, Varnish, Endurance or any other server caching feature and your browser cache.

Hope this explains it.

Got in touch with my host. They said it was an issue with EasyWP. We resolved the problem with a varnish-type plugin and revising body content. Go figure. :thinking:

Thanks everyone!

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.