Webmaster structured data errors following the new theme x update

So im using a plugin to block certain content on the websites for paid members. The problem is that by doing so the markup for author and last updated was also blocked and google saw it as an error.

The last theme update you did fixed it but now the new update messed it up again. Can you please look into this and fix this in your next update so it will be like it was before?

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

I know you cant but the new theme update caused that conflict.

Hello There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thanks.

I will provide a url after I get a few things fixed, like that header logo image. I posted the question 48 hours ago (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/logo-image-header-url-fix/4256) an no reply. Its a simple question, where is the header logo image url located in the theme files because i want to use a CDN url for it but got answer.

I will post a url here once I get that and a few other things fixed.

Hi There,

I just replied to that thread.

Please clarify your issue with the plugin, explain and perhaps provide us screenshot on how it looks before and after the Theme update.

In the meantime, please try clearing all your caching plugin/feature. And you browser’s cache as well.

Thank you.

I got this resolved. By launching it and not using the customizer I have the option to manually put a url. About the markup, it is still and issue, I will provide more details later.

Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Cheers!