WebM video stop playing after one second

You can see the issue at https://www.mindwork-s.com/
in the “Meet your coach” section:

the funny thing is that in the builder, it works just as intended:

Here are the settings:

The webm is hosted in my wp, in media, and I used the permalink (the normal URL has the same effect)
I have tried changing the settings, But I have no idea what is it. I also tried to use it as a background of the column, but the same thing happens.
Please tell me what I can do to fix it or whether you see it well and the problem is with my end.

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for reaching out!

I am not quite sure why the video stop after a few seconds, would you mind sharing your credential so that we can check and take a look of your back-end setup? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello @Carlos_MK,

I checked your site it seems that there is a plugin conflict called WP Mautic I would suggest you temporarily deactivate the WP Mautic plugin then check it again.

Please have a look at the given screenshot below.
Mindworks-Coaching-and-Self-Empowerment-•-Mindwork-s

Thanks

Absolutely right! I see that any way I add the mautic tracking pixel, this happens, even with the plugin on, if the tracking is disabled, it works, and If I put the script even in a raw content module in the footer, this happens, is there any idea of why this might happen? any way to work around?

Hi Carlos,

Great that you are able to find the exact reason for the issue. We are really don’t offer any investigation on 3rd party plugins or related issues.
I would suggest you contact the plugin author for further support.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.