Web form disappearing

The top opt-in web form on our home page is showing up when I’m logged into our site, but not showing u when I log in, and I’ve tried clearing cache. Why is that happening now, and how can it be corrected?

Hello @POPFIZZ,

Thanks for writing in! This issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

And also, since you are using SiteGround, could you please disable the Supercacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply! Are you saying the Supercacher may be causing it?

Hello @POPFIZZ,

The site Cache can be one of the causes if there are elements that do not display on the site when logged in and or logged out. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings and investigate further. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Okay thank you for offering to do that. I’ll look to create the log in for you.

Hi @POPFIZZ,

Please let us know once you ready with your Website login credentials.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.