Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/ [website] /public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/Tss/Runtime.php on line 176

Hi everyone,

On rare occasion I have an error come up in the form of 2 errors (ducplicates) on the first load of some pages in our staging.

The error usually goes after pressing ctrl+F5, but my concern is when this website goes live the error will persist. So I would like to check to see if this is something could do with fixing.

Full error with website domain supplied in the secret message.

The error details are as follows:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/[website domain]/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/Tss/Runtime.php on line 176

The Pro theme i’m using, doesn’t have any customisation done internally so I am not sure what this error is.

Hello @IPA_tech,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of version compatibility issue, please make sure your theme, plugin, WordPress, and PHP version are as per our version compatibility page. Please note your server’s PHP version is 7.4 or 7.4+ as per our version compatibility. It is also recommended by WordPress as well.

If it doesn’t work for you I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • FTP details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.