Warning: Illegal string offset 'ConvertPlug'

Hi there!

I just did a fresh install on localhost and getting this error on activation.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'ConvertPlug' in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/themco/wp-content/plugins/convertplug/convertplug.php on line 1038

Thoughts? :thinking:

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

Sorry, I already mentioned that’s a fresh install on localhost. It’s not a live server site. Can you give a try on your end? With X?

Kind regards,

Hi There,

I just installed it and I didn’t experience the issue.
Please check your “wp-config.php” file and if there’s the line that says:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

change it to

 define('WP_DEBUG', false);

Let us know how this goes.

Hi there!

Thanks for testing that on your end.

I have that already disabled. Would you mind taking a look at the GIF here?

Thanks!

Please try this https://aristath.github.io/blog/wp-hide-php-errors

Thanks.

Hey there!

Yeah! I know how to hide that I even can do that from php.ini but was wondering about that, what that could be that’s why reported you. As per @Lely you can’t reproduce this so don’t know what’s that on my end. I’ll ignore that. :confused:

Thank you for your time!

You’re welcome! Unfortunately, I’m not sure what that means either, but it could be due to some values being inaccessible and sometimes due to internal object cache.

Thanks!