Warning: Cornerstone Element Orchestrator

Hey!

When accessing any of my websites built with X theme, I get a warning message on top of every page. You can check out “mapstomemories.com” as an example. The websites were working fine, but this error prevents me from going into /wp-admin.

The warning displayed is: Warning: Cornerstone_Element_Orchestrator::add | Failed to add element: asu.htm. Class ‘CSE_Asu.htm’ not found. in /home3/maccv24/public_html/mapstomemories.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php on line 220

And then, when trying to access /wp-admin: Warning: Cornerstone_Element_Orchestrator::add | Failed to add element: asu.htm. Class ‘CSE_Asu.htm’ not found. in /home3/maccv24/public_html/mapstomemories.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php on line 220

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/maccv24/public_html/mapstomemories.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php:220) in /home3/maccv24/public_html/mapstomemories.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

I hope you can help, thanks!

Hi There,

Could you please check with your hosting the provider that the PHP version in your website is greater or equal 5.6?

Regards!

Hi Thai,

I just checked and the PHP version is indeed 5.6

I have been hacked. When I add /asu.htm to the URL of any of my websites, it takes me to a different page stating that I have been hacked. mapstomemories.com/asu.htm

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks

Hi There,

In this case, you should contact this service: https://sucuri.net/.

Regards!