Warning: Cannot modify header information

Hi,

On my live site, I can land on the homepage, but if I click on any of links to other pages, there is a “Warning: Cannot modify header information…” error. I’ve noticed two types of errors:

(1) When I click on my blog link (in a header menu) -
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/pro/index.php:18) in /var/www/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

(2) When I click on all other non-blog pages (Contact, How-it-works, etc…) I get - Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/pro/template-blank-4.php:17) in /var/www/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

Can someone help me figure out what’s wrong?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

HI @misterlevius,

Looks like you’ve withdrawn your post, do let us know if you need any assistance.

Thanks!