Wanting to make a couple of tweaks to the Cart Modal

I would like to make a couple of tweaks to the cart modal in pro.

I’ve got it set up and styled nicely on my site https://www.flexo.nz/

  1. I would like to open the modal when a user adds a product to their cart

  2. I’d like to add a “continue shopping” button between “view cart” and “checkout” which just closes the modal.

I assume both of these bits can be achieved with some template mods in my child theme?

Some tips would be appreciated- cheers!

Hi,

Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could only be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.