Want to have more space between icons

I am working on the web page https://www.apartamentosenvillasotogrande.com/ and I would like to have more space between the 3 icons that show under the slider so it looks centered and not like there is a blank space at the right. On default it is programmed to be for 4 icons with information but I just want to put 3 of them.
Thank you in advance.

Hey @robertitomn,

It looks like you are using some other theme instead of X/PRO, I have no idea what page builder your website is using. There must be some settings to set 3 columns. So by adding space it would be challenging for responsiveness. Providing support to third party plugin and theme is beyond our support scope.

Hope you understand :slight_smile:

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.