Hello, I would like to add a page like this:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/pages/team/
In my website, in this position:
http://www.parkourtorino.it/pagina-di-esempio/
I don’t understand how to do it…
Hello, I would like to add a page like this:
http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/pages/team/
In my website, in this position:
http://www.parkourtorino.it/pagina-di-esempio/
I don’t understand how to do it…
Hi there,
Those are Classic Promo elements and using some shortcodes as the content of the element.
The content would have:
<h5 class="mtn">Hansel <small>| The Chairman</small></h5>
<p>Founder of the company and all around great guy. You can find him on his days off planning the next big thing.</p>
[x_button type="real" shape="rounded" size="regular" href="mailto:[email protected]" title="Example"] [x_icon type="linkedin"] | Connect[/x_button]
[x_gap size="25px"]
<a href="#facebook" title="Like Hansel on Facebook">[x_icon type="facebook"]</a>
<a href="#twitter" title="Like Hansel on Facebook">[x_icon type="twitter"]</a>
<a href="#google-plus" title="Like Hansel on Facebook">[x_icon type="google-plus"]</a>
Lastly, do not forget to add the class center-text to the promo element’s class field.
Hope this helps you get started.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.