Wanderlust header template

I swaped out the images for wanderlust on https://restoremore365.com/water-damage-restoration-company/

All the images are the exact sizes of the original images from the template.

I have not changed any of the specs attached. They are all the same.

Yet when the page with the header appears the images are not appearing correctly. They do however appear perfectly in teh cornerstone header build out.

Can you help?

TY

Anyone there?

Hello @johnbogs11,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Sending over the info next. However…
I realize the images look best when the screen size shrinks and hides the full image when the screen size is large.
See image attached.
I’ll send over the info in a second.image

Hi @johnbogs11,

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, you can let us know.

Thanks.

I apologize - I thought I was just deleting that specific post, not the entire thread.
I still need help with how those images appear.

TY

Hello @johnbogs11,

You have used the images as a background image of each cell which is not appropriate because there are texts in your images that needs to be readable. You can either set the background size to “Contain” to make sure sure that the full image will be displayed like this:

Or remove the image from the Background image and use the Image element to display those images instead.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.