Wacom tablet scrolling in Cornerstone editor

Somewhere in later versions of the Cornerstone editor something changed which is making it cumbersome to use the editor with a Wacom tablet. When the content overflows the sidebar editor’s height (e.g. when editing a section layout preferences or viewing the element list) I can’t click on elements inside or scroll properly. Here’s a brief demo video:

I’ve checked no keyboard keys are ‘hanging’ and tried to press/depress my pen side buttons (as you see in the video) but to no avail. A mouse works fine but I only use a Wacom tablet in daily use so this is hindering me (and one of my clients who prefers a tablet as well) from using the editor in any meaningful way. I have no problems with this on older Cornerstone versions (I think < v5 or even v4.5) so something changed - although I can’t figure out what from the changelog.

Any ideas?

Hey there,

Regretfully, we do not have support for non-standard devices used in working with Cornerstone. Though it worked for you in the past, Cornerstone wasn’t designed to work with tablet devices except the laptop’s track pad which essentially works like a mouse. We also have no way to investigate this as we do not have such device.

Thank you for understanding.