W3 CDN Giving Problem

Hi, I wonder how do I overcome this issue? When I turn off, everything is normal, and off I don’t get preview loading for header editing.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please exclude the builder interface from being cache. By default the path is your-domain.com/x*

Also turn off the CSS and JS minifier, CSS and JS from X theme is already minified so you don’t need that to be minify again.

Lastly purge your entire caches so it will re-generate a new one with the new settings.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Sorry, I think I’m not clear about the exclude path. Do I just put it like this: “patternromance.com/x*” or “/patternromance.com/x”

Hello There,

Please use "/patternromance.com/x" to make sure that Pro panel, header builder, content editor and footer builder will work with no issues when CDN is active.

Please let us know how it goes.