Voice Search?

Hi, Just checking to see if you have any plans to incorporate voice search into X/Pro themes. I have just added the Voice Search plug-in and it is not working, even in Chrome or Safari as it says it should. True, this particular plugin is on the older side and that may be part of the problem. But with all of the new voice search functionality being added to Alexa, Echo, Dot, etc., I would like my websites to show up in their searches. Any advice you can share?

Hello @isdg01,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I have taken this as a feature request and have added onto our issue tracker. In the meantime you can take a look at following plugin to add voice search. https://codecanyon.net/item/wp-speech-vocal-command-for-wordpress/20634720?s_rank=1

Thanks.

Thanks, I will research this option. I did not find this one while searching yesterday. Sounds like a good solution!

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.