Visual Output doesn't match page builder (Cornerstone)

My homepage output changed and I haven’t made any changes to the page. When I go into the cornerstone the page displays correctly yet the actual page now has a space between content. Since I do not see this in the page builder I’m not sure how to fix this. Any help or advice you can offer would be appreciated.

The site URL is: https://stlashi.org

This is what the page looks like in Cornerstone.

This is what the page actually looks like

Once again I didn’t make any changes and it use to appear as displayed in Cornerstone.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see there two blank paragraph after the heading. I think this is coming due to the content.
If you can check the content and remove any space or enter it will fix the issue.

If that doesn’t help please send us your website details so that we can have look.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.