Visual Composer tabs on mobile devices will not open

The VC tabs in the gallery page on mobile devices will not open.

Thinking this was a revslider issue I contacted theme punch, they have checked it and told me the mobile tabs are populated with images rather than the sliders.

I have no idea how this is happening as there isn’t a seperate mobile device row with alternate VC tabs, meaning it is using the same row through responsive setup for mobile devices - so I think it is possibly :confused: to do with the CSS or jQ added to achieve the desired visual result.

As you guys have helped me with getting the code right for that - I have no idea how to correct it ! Could you please take a look and tell me if this is fixable.

Hey there,

The given credentials doesn’t work. Please check.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

I was thinking that they should work, so I checked to see why,
they worked fine for me (and I’d rather not change them or I have to update everything :confused: )
could you please try again before I edit (if I have to I sure will, but I’d rather not if we can avoid! )

Hello,

Thank you for writing in!

@christianynion - I don`t know what happened, but I did log in normally with the credentials - it might be some space in the copy time -.

Now, I’ve checked the console after clicking the tabs and there are many issues - you can see it here. And this article ought to help you: https://www.themepunch.com/faq/failure-loading-revolution-extention/

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.