Visual composer settings in X and XPro

I am working on a test server and I noticed in the most recent update on x and x pro the visual composer row settings are not the same as before. For example, the design tab is missing which is annoying.

Another problem is that we are using the ultimate add-ons for the visual composer which gives you additional flexibility to do parallax and other row effects but none of those setting works in X and X pro and this is not only with this plugin.

I have other plugins that I tested with the visual composer such as the massive add-ons and that one is the same.

the row background setting including all the parallax effects don’t get applied to the rows.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s due to integration between cornerstone shortcodes and visual composer, cornerstone has elements that visual composer already has, example, cornerstone has section while visual composer has the content band, and each one has their own individual features like parallax. The integration is by removing some visual composer native elements to give room for cornerstone elements, but you can always turn off X’s integration in your visual composer’s setting section ( Admin > Visual Composer > X integration ). But that means, you’ll not able to use cornerstone elements within visual composer, still, you can use cornerstone shortcodes.

Thanks!

undrestood.

The reason I am using the other addons is that your row effect setting don’t work.

There is a parallax effect but that does not seem to work. the background is static and does not have that parallax effect at all

Here is the screen cast https://cl.ly/3Y0e01263P1K

Hi There,

Although we cannot guarantee compatibility with ultimate add-ons for the visual composer, parallax should work.

Please try turning off ultimate add-ons for the visual composer and testing parallax on the section background.

Let us know how it goes

Thank you for the reply

So the ultimate add-on for the visual composer is turned off but the native parallax effect seems to be not working.

is this a known bug?

I am currently on a test server on a local machine but I can install it on our hosting account and give you access so you can see what I am talking about.

Thanks

Hi There,

Parallax should work.

Once you have your site live, please share the URL with us so we can take a look.

Thank you