Visual Composer Questions

Hi,

I am having two issues with VC and I am guessing I can ask about them here?

  1. Every time I open a “Text” box it adds a &nbsp! Drives me nuts! Sometimes it adds it when I close the Text window, and there s simple no way for m to get rid of the space. What can I do about this?
  2. Is there a way for the “columnize” box to create more than 2 columns? I would like to have 3 in some situations.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

It’s only limited to two columns, and I tried the nbsp issue on my install and I can’t reproduce it. Would you mind providing the exact procedures on how to reproduce it? Or perhaps a video recording?

And if it’s specific to your site, then please provide your login credentials in a secure not.

Thanks!

Hey,

Thanks for the response…I know VC isn’t a supported item. In any case, I guess I’ll live with the 2 columns. As for the nbsp issue…well, its a p.i.t.a. but at this point I guess I’ll live with it as we are almost done with the build. Its random and is just something I have learned to deal with.

Thanks again!

On my behalf of my colleauge, you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.