Visual Composer pane is blank

Despite every static Page on my site having been designed with Visual Composer, now when I got to edit them, the Visual Composer pane it blank as if it has no content. The website outside of the WP backend is still working fine, and the code is viewable if you switch back to the basic editor.

As Visual Composer came with my X Theme I can’t go to the WP Bakery for help with this. I am using whatever version is shipped with X Theme, I never manually update Visual Composer as I know this could break something.

Can you help?

Hello @awheewall,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Disabling Cache
  4. Version Compatibility

If none of the above help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi ! I have the same problem. Did you find a solution ?
Thank you, Stéphane

Hello @stephane2010,

At this time we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off-topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thank you.

Ok but I have the same problem so I open a separate thread with the same topic ? It’s a forum so it could be logic to have the answer in this topic, am I wrong ?

Hi @stephane2010,

You can continue with this thread, but to keep a better track of the problem and the solution even for future purposes we usually request to open a new thread.

Now coming to your problem, as suggested by my colleague can you please troubleshoot the Common Issues listed in the previous thread. If that does not help, we would like to investigate your site further by logging in.
Please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello @stephane2010

Thanks for sharing the login credentials. I went ahead and checked your website dashboard. It seems that there is some JS console error in your backend because of that “Visual Composer” page builder is not working properly. The JS file is coming from the “Yoast SEO” plugin.

Screenshot

I would suggest you to temporarily deactivate the plugin or you can update the Yoast SEO SEO plugin and then check it again.

Screenshot

After Plugin deactivation page builder screenshot

Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks

Hi ! Thanks, that was simply that, sorry.
Thank you very much !

You’re welcome @stephane2010!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.