Visual Composer elements not displaying on front-end

Hi there,

I urgently need assistance. I have submitted another ticket, and I have tried to follow the instructions that were given to me but nothing has helped.

Your support advised that i was using VC outside of the X theme, and that was the cause of the elements not displaying on the front end. (this is a new issue and was previously working perfectly).

I have uninstalled VC, and re-installed it through X but the issue is still persisting. I don’t know what to do in order to rectify this problem, and it is causing a big issue on the site. The home page is not affected, but the other pages are all affected.

I have updated theme, and all plugins. I have checked memory issues. Nothing is working. Please advise.

Hi,

Can you try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Paul,

I have done this already. Nothing seems to help.

Thanks

Hi There,

We are looking into your issue.

We will follow up on your other thread.

Please avoid double posting about the same issue.

Thanks

Thanks very much - apologies for this. It is much appreciated.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.