Hi,
I’m using Visual Composer with Pro and the icons for the elements are showing as box outlines.
Any idea what I need to adjust?
Thanks,
J
Hi,
I’m using Visual Composer with Pro and the icons for the elements are showing as box outlines.
Any idea what I need to adjust?
Thanks,
J
Hi J,
Fontawesome library for icons might not be loading. To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
Hi There,
I can see the plugin duplicate-page-post is causing an error on your website.
Would you mind to turn it off and test it again?
Thank you
Thanks Joao.
I’m still getting the boxes after deactivating the plugin and clearing both my browser and server cache.
J
Hi there,
It seems that you are not using our version of the Visual COmposer and that is why it is not working correctly. Please kindly consider that we do change the VC to make it compatible with our theme and you need to use our version.
You can download our version by going to X > Overview page.
It is strongly recommended that you use Cornerstone as much as you can as that is the main Page Builder of the theme and features will be there in the future.
We will not add new features in VC and we will only release maintenance releases.
Thank you for your understanding.