Visual Composer: Content Band Settings

Hello,

I seem unable to access settings for the Content Band in Visual Composer.
The Dialog box for those settings just won’t load.

Current setup:
WordPress Version: 4.9.4
X-theme Version: 6.0.4
Visual Composer/Page Builder Version: 5.4.7
Cornerstone Version 3.0.4

My homepage design uses VC pretty heavily, particularly the use of content bands. Most of the other VC elements seem to work pretty well. If I can no longer edit content band settings I am wondering if you have any other suggestions how to use VC to replicate my home page layout.

Thanks, Malcolm

Hello Malcolm,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website admin details (username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

I added the username & pw above

This is the link to our staging server
http://pymlabs.staging.wpengine.com/wp-login.php

Thanks, Malcolm

Hey Malcolm,

Thanks for the update. I checked your site and there is an error generated by Ultimate VC Addons plugin. This could be breaking Visual Composer as well. Please disable this plugin first and see if this resolves the issue. If it still persists then deactivate all third party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks! Where did you see this error message?

-Malcolm

Hi again,

I checked the error in browser’s console using Chrome’s Developers Tool. For more information on how to use the developers tool please see https://developer.chrome.com/devtools

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.