Visual composer backend

I bought your theme but I can not use visual composer well … if I try to modify the existing pages of the theme itself (as home, about, get start, features, blog ecc…that are inside the theme (demo content app)), I will not let them change … only in classic mode. I want to work with visual composer backend but i can’t… How can di it?
thanks

Hello @AndreaPic1,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please tell us which demo content you are trying to edit? Please note that you can’t edit the demo contents in Visual Composer as they are designed using Cornerstone. Demo contents can only be edited using Cornerstone. Reason being Cornerstone is not backward compatible with Visual composer and same goes for Visual Composer.

In your case you can keep the demo pages and edit it in Cornerstone and create your new pages using Visual Composer.

Thanks for understanding.

Ok thanks to great answer! Can I get back the money of the theme? Demo content that I use is App

Hello @AndreaPic1,

We are sorry to hear that. I would like to let you know that Cornerstone and Visual Composer uses different set of technologies and shortcodes. So, a page that is designed in Visual Composer can’t be edited in Cornerstone and a page designed using Cornerstone can’t be edited in Visual Composer. As you are using App Extended Demo content, it can only be edited using Cornerstone.

However, if you want a refund, you need to make a request on Themeforest as we sell X Theme on Envato Themeforest platform. I am sharing the link that you can use:

Thanks.

ok thanks…now I decide…maybe I continue to use x the theme…but sometimes I need help to you…
I wish for exemple to know how add a new tab as attached
thanks

Hi there,

Unfortunately, it’s only limited to 5. You can override that if you’ll use tab shortcode within text element, but that’s going to be complex since there is no UI (just plain shortcode). Like from here http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/tabbed-content/

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.