After recently updating Visual Composer my client now has an issue with accordions bleeding over to the next accordion. Can you please take and look and advise?
http://www.sedaliamoed.com/business-resources-and-data/area-manufacturers/
Thank you.
After recently updating Visual Composer my client now has an issue with accordions bleeding over to the next accordion. Can you please take and look and advise?
http://www.sedaliamoed.com/business-resources-and-data/area-manufacturers/
Thank you.
Having the same issue.
You have this code in your custom CSS
.collapse.in {
height: auto !important;}
Please remove it and check again. If that doesn’t help, please remove all custom CSS temporarily and give us WP Admin access in the secure note.
Thanks.
Hi Christian,
I removed the suggested code with no improvement to the issue. I then removed all the custom code, cleared my browser cache and still no improvement. I can allow you to remove all custom css or whatever you have to do but need to do it during non business hours. The accordions worked when they were first implemented a couple years ago. This just occurred after the last couple updates.
Please advise and I will forward WP credentials and ftp if needed.
Thank you.
Hi there,
If you could include your details in a secure note and we’d be happy to take a look at this for you.
Thanks!
I added the credentials requested. Thank you.
Please try wrapping your columns inside a content band like this.
[content_band][column]content[/column][column]content[/column][/content_band]
For more details about the content band, please see http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/content-band/
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.