Visible Site Stylesheet looks like its not applied. Restored a backup and still getting the same issues

Recently, in the last few days, my website home page has had 0 styling and everything looks broken up.
My site is www.thepaullingworkshop.com
I just walked through the process of restoring a backup on my host, and i still have the same issues.
I have also recently enabled cloudflare CDN and I read in the forum that you should disable minify settings, so i did that, and i flushed the cache. also, i had minify plugins, so i disabled those entirely.

Im afraid now though that i have permanently altered a file somewhere, and im stuck like this. can you help me figure out what file needs to be restored?

Hi there,

Were you able to get this sorted?

I checked your site and it seems to be displaying fine now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.