Violation: added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'touchstart' event

I saw old posts from years ago, not sure why it started happening now. I am getting:

Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking ‘touchstart’ event. Consider marking event handler as ‘passive’ to make the page more responsive

Its on all pages using chrome, desktop. On mobile I dont have these violations. url in secure note

Hi @Bark201,

Thanks for reaching out!

I just check your website and I don’t see the error using the chrome developer tools. I suspect this could be just happening on your end. I suggest that you disable all your chrome extensions and let see if it’s fix your issue.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply.

Are you using the latest version of chrome? Chrome released an update recently. I will provide a screenshot

Hi @Bark201,

Neither I can replicate the issue on my end. Do you have a plugin that has something to do with scrolling (e.g. Smooth Scrolling), please do a testing for a plugin conflict test. And also test it on incognito mode where there is no caching and browser extensions involve.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.