Vimeo Videos not working after update

After updating, I all the Vimeo videos are not loading http://www.pianochops.com/ . I am using a Vimeo Pro account and here is the error I receive:

cs-body.js?ver=2.1.7:1 MEJS media error. (3) [mediaelementwrapper#mejs_24520112723682286, undefined, undefined, callee: (…), Symbol(Symbol.iterator): ƒ]
error @ cs-body.js?ver=2.1.7:1
value @ mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.6-78496d1:12
error @ mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.6-78496d1:12
e @ mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.6-78496d1:12
value @ mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.6-78496d1:12
MediaElementPlayer.init @ mediaelement-migrate.min.js?ver=4.9:1
e @ mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.6-78496d1:12
(anonymous) @ mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.6-78496d1:12
each @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
e.fn.mediaelementplayer @ mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.6-78496d1:12
n @ cs-body.js?ver=2.1.7:1
(anonymous) @ cs-body.js?ver=2.1.7:1
(anonymous) @ cs-body.js?ver=2.1.7:2
o @ cs-body.js?ver=2.1.7:1
(anonymous) @ cs-body.js?ver=2.1.7:100:

Please help…

Hey @kedskit5,

Is your WordPress version up to date? The latest release was mainly for WP 4.9. See our changelog for details. Also test for the following:

1. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.

Hello,

1. I have cleared the cache and deactivated
  2. No CDN
  3. I have disabled all plugins and no luck
  4. There is no custom CSS or JS

What would be causing this

Hi there,

Would you mind going over this thread for troubleshooting tips?

In case the issue persists, please provide the login to your site in a Secure Note.

Thank you.

Ok I have sent you a secure note. Thanks!

Hi There,

Upon checking your website the embbed video element and classic embbed video element are both working with vimeo as expected.

Please clarify the issue.

Thank you

The issue is, none of the embedded Vimeo player videos are working.

This is the current state of the site. The large gap is a Vimeo video not working.

This is what it should look like… this is from the dev server

Try embedding https://player.vimeo.com/video/161785897 in any of video embed elements

I went to your site and it works now. What did you do? Mine is still not working even when I use this link.

So looks like it is working for you. When I double click MINE on the place for my video, it allows me to open the video in a new window and it takes me to the vimeo page.

Hi there,

Please kindly open up a separate thread for your problem and we will be more than happy to investigate the case for you. I totally understand that the problem you are experiencing is the same but there are many environmental factors going on, and it will be easier for us to serve you better if we focus on your issue only.

For more information regarding the usage of the form kindly read this article:

For the discussion kind of topics, we have separate categories other than the support category which you can participate.

Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.