Hi there,
I’ve been researching this in the KB and can’t find a solution that works for my issue. Everything I’ve tried doesn’t actually loop the video, it plays once and then goes to a recommendation screen. Am I missing something here?
Thanks!
Hi there,
I’ve been researching this in the KB and can’t find a solution that works for my issue. Everything I’ve tried doesn’t actually loop the video, it plays once and then goes to a recommendation screen. Am I missing something here?
Thanks!
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in! Do you mean the video of “water draining”? It is looping on my end, it seems you used YouTube instead? Please confirm if you already have resolved the issue.
Have you try adding the arguments &loop=1 when you used the Vimeo video? (https://prnt.sc/fuynly)
Cheers!
Yeah I tried youtube to see if that would work and it seems to be working fine. Must just be something with Vimeo.
Thanks!
Glad to hear it, cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.