Vimeo hero slider not showing on home page

Hey guys I am trying to insert a Vimeo slider in a slider revolution element. I put the video in a seperate layer (not as a background layer) as per suggestion in other posts about this topic. However, the slider is not showing in the front end. It works well when I preview it. Any idea what I need to in order to make it work? I would like to make it similar to the slider at https://abc-vloeren.nl

Hello @glenngtr,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that there is a JS console error, it might be the issue of custom code or plugin conflict issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @glenngtr,

I have checked your homepage and I am seeing the slider already.

You also have withdrawn your post which could mean that you already resolve your issue.

Cheers.

Hi, I think you are confused with the websites, because it is not resolved. As mentioned in my first post. I would like to make it similar as the screenshot you posted. The website I am working on right now is https://schuimbeton-vloeren.nl and that is where I am having issues. I posted the login details in a private message. Thanks.

Hello @glenngtr,

As it turns out, you have inserted the Vimeo incorrectly. If you want to replicate the slider in the example site, you need to use Vimeo video as a slide background. Please check out this video demonstration to know more how you can create and insert a Vimeo video as a background:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.