View Post Button

Hello;

I am using the blog page of my camaxco.ca website to showcase my client’s businesses and I need to change the View Post button text to say About instead. I tried adding a snippet of jQuery that I found online that worked on the button text but would take me to the Xtheme demo page instead of the individual posts. Is there a different snippet that would work in this instance?

Thank you for your time.

Kindly,
Stephanie

Hey,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Isn’t the URL the website address? I included that in the original message.
http://www.camaxco.ca/

Let me know if you need anything else.

Hi There,

Please add the following code under functions.php file locates in your child theme:

add_filter( 'gettext', 'x_edit_texts' );
function x_edit_texts($translation){
	$translation = str_ireplace('View Post', 'About', $translation);
	return $translation;
}