View/Edit Dynamic Image Source

Is there any way to view the source of a dynamic image?
I want to be able to see what the current dynamic source is and instead the only option is to delete it and start over. This is a frustrating user experience and a fix should be included in the next release.Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 4.05.45 PM

2 Likes

Hello @marketfresh,

Thanks for writing in!

If you are using the dynamic content to display an image, though it does not have a thumbnail preview, it should be reflected in the builder preview right away just like what I have on my screenshot.

Anyway, thanks for this feedback. This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

Thanks!

Thanks for getting back to me.
My concern is not a thumbnail preview, it’s being able to see the existing code that is in place that is causing the image to appear. As with all of the other dynamic fields, we should be able to view/edit the existing dynamic code. Currently the only option is to delete the existing dynamic code and start over.

Does that make sense?

Hi @marketfresh,

We understand your concern, and my colleague has already made a feature request on this. So this might be taken into account in the future.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.