Hi,
I have a custom view from Wp-toolset which is essentially a short code. I tried to add it in a cornerstone page with both text and raw options but the view does not appear
Vijay
Hi,
I have a custom view from Wp-toolset which is essentially a short code. I tried to add it in a cornerstone page with both text and raw options but the view does not appear
Vijay
Hey There,
To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials if necessary so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info only if necessary:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
Thank you.