Videos on Posts displaying in full width

Hello!

I am having an issue where all of blog posts videos are seemingly displaying in full width in the post. It isn’t showing up that way in the editor, but is on the actual pages. Is there an easy fix for this that I’m just missing?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @nyastremski,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Okay, here is my stuff. Please help! lol

Hi there,

What post has a video post format? I can’t find one but given with your current layout (no sidebar), then it’s going to be a full-width video too. All responsive elements size is equal or derived from its parent layout.

Would you like to add sidebar, or perhaps just change the video size?

Thanks!

Really, I would like to add a sidebar to ALL Posts including the Posts hub (blog page), but I have had a lot of difficulty just doing that :confused: Anything you could suggest?

Hi There,

Go to Theme Options | Layout and Design and choose a design with Sidebar right or sidebar left.

This will add a sidebar to all default layout templates

On the pages you DO NOT want a sidebar, click edit page, and on Wordpress classic backend editor, under the blue update button, you will find: page attributes: page templates: choose > Blank No Container Header Footer.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.