Videos not behaving properly in Chrome

My website is ilgfx.com.

The main video on upper left does not show navigation controls in Chrome.

The video in the right hand column on the bottom does not play at all in Chrome.

Everything works normally in Firefox. What is going on?

I recall this site working fine in Chrome when I set it up a few months ago.

Hi,

I can see hide controls is active.

You need to set it to off.

I don’t know where you are getting that screengrab, but it’s not accurate as far as the settings on my site.

Hide controls is Off on the main video on upper left and for the videos on the right.

As I mentioned, the controls show up in Firefox and all the videos play.

In Chrome the controls are not visible on the main upper left animation and the video at bottom of the right column does not play at all.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi There,

I deleted and re-added your video element and the control works now.

Hope it helps!