Videos no longer displayed

Hi. Since the recent update WordPress 6.2 and Themeco 6.1.10 videos are no longer displayed on my website. In the Cornerstone editor they are also only sometimes visible. When loading the website, the videos appear for a short moment and then they are gone. So they are embedded, but not visible. The URL is: https://bert-daiber.de/
The 3 videos are (usually) in the last section above the footer.
Thanks for your help.
Felix

Hello Felix,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be an issue of plugin conflict or custom code issue just because the element style is getting overridden by the plugin style which is why the video is not displayed properly. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Or for a quick fix, I would suggest you please add this custom CSS code under the Custom code —>Page CSS

.mejs-container{
position: unset !important;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you for the answer. Unfortunately, it didn’t really help. The videos were displayed perfectly - before I did the update from Pro.
Best
Felix

I’m having the same issue after upgrading to Pro 6.1.10 . None of the videos are loading anymore. any suggestion which plugin might be in conflict with, I don’t have any video specific plugins.

1 Like

Hello Felix,

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @Palmacci,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns I would suggest you please create a new thread and share your details there on the new thread so that we can check it on our end.

Thanks

Hello Felix,

I went ahead and added the custom CSS code to your page CSS and video is working fine at the moment. Please have a look at your website.

Thanks

Hello Prakash.
Perfect - thank you very much!
I have never recognized the button for the custom code before.
Best
Felix

Hi Felix,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.