Videos getting cropped by row size

Hi,

I’ve got some videos on this page that are getting cropped by the row size either on the sides or bottom, depending on how it is viewed in the browser of the user.
http://autonomousfusion.com/about/solutions/

Is there something I can do to the rows to get them to always show in full or is there a better way to get place them on the page?

Thanks,

J

hi there,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see the video elemnt width has been set to auto, Please make it 100%, and please make the iframe width to 100%, remove the left margin too.

Let us know how it goes.

If that doesnt help please send us your login details to help you on this.

Thanks

Hey,
try layout to full-screen under layout and design

Thanks Basanta.

Is there a way to do that with a custom class or ID?

These are the settings I have in the element.


Alternately I can use a different element if it will work with video files hosted by vimeo.

J

Hi There,

Do not use your video as a background, place it as an Embedded Video Element instead. Then select the Aspect Ratio that fits with your video, it’s either 16:9 or 4:3

Hope that helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.