Videos Embedded from Vimeo Not Working

Hello!

I have a Vimeo PRO account and would like to display videos on my website. I’ve mirrored the settings in both Vimeo and the website as another Vimeo account and website I set up (that is working) … but no luck. The video previews fine in the backend, but then does not show up when I preview the page or save it and view it live.

The page I’m working with is my Frontpage.

Any insights are helpful - thank you!

Cheers,
Derek

Hi Derek,

Please clear cache first. On frontend your homepage is just showing testing 123 text which is made in Visual Composer. On backend I can the content on Cornerstone. We might be seeing cache content. Can you try to clear cache first and then check again?

Hi Lely,

Thanks for the guidance. Clearing the cache didn’t work.

I turned off Cornerstone (I wasn’t using it - it was residual from importing demo content), changed the video to fully public and then back to the existing setting in Vimeo, then re-added the video on a new page … finally solved the issue.

All set. Thanks again!

Derek

Thanks for letting us know!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.