Video z-indexing issue

https://uco.media/website-portfolio/

sometimes When i scroll down the page and then back up The video BG is z-indexing over the content until o hover over it.

Any idea why this might be happening ?

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Upon checking it seems like this is happening because of the inline style you’ve added in the first section that contains the slider. Try removing the inline style and this should fix the issue.

Hope this helps!

Hi there,

Does it have anything to do with the length of the page? Im using that same inline styles on every page to make the header stick and the content scroll over it, but this is the only page thats rendering oddly like that when you scroll back up.

As soon as you hover over any of those areas that dont re-paint…they appear.

It also only seems to be happening in chrome.

I set the site up on legacy staging so that I could troubleshoot.

http://ucomedia.staging.wpengine.com/website-portfolio/

This is also a new phenomenon. It wasnt happening a few weeks back

Hello John,

I have checked your page and I can only replicate the issue in Chrome. It does not occur in Firefox and Safari.
Everything seems okay except for this broken code that you have added in the footer content:

<p style="width: 75%;
 margin: 0 auto;"><a class="footerlink"style="text-decoration:underline" href="/privacy-policy/" target="_blank">Privacy Policy</a> • <a class="footerlink" style="text-decoration:underline" href="/terms-of-use/" target="_blank">Terms of Use</a> • <a class="footerlink" style="text-decoration:underline" href="/contact/" target="_blank">Contact</a></p>

Kindly have it updated and use this instead:

<p style="width: 75%;
 margin: 0 auto;"><a class="footerlink" style="text-decoration:underline" href="/privacy-policy/" target="_blank">Privacy Policy</a> • <a class="footerlink" style="text-decoration:underline" href="/terms-of-use/" target="_blank">Terms of Use</a> • <a class="footerlink" style="text-decoration:underline" href="/contact/" target="_blank">Contact</a></p>

Make sure that every code you have added on the page is valid and correct. It might cause some issue in some or most browsers.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.