I can’t get my video to show up. I’ve tried both the classic video element and the new one, but all that renders is a blank space. Here is my embed code:
and my site is can-nect.com. Can someone please help me?HI There,
As you have a coming soon page ON please provide your login credentials in a secure note and point where you have placed the video element so we can take a closer look, Thanks!
@Joao . Thanks for taking a look at it. The credentials are provided and I also took down the “coming soon” page.
Hi there,
I have checked an the video is not loading on the page is because of this error:
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://www.can-nect.com/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure resource 'http://sho.co/embed/19H9Y'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS
Your site is on https and the video you are trying to load is not.
You might be able to get some ideas here or get the video hosted somewhere that is running under https as well.
Hope this helps.