Video still frame size and aspect ratio

Hi. When I developed a new site recently, I was very happy with how The Grid looked on this page which is shown in the top of the attached screen grab and at this URL:
https://www.limelightdc.com/commonground/filmed-podcasts/

But I have just ported the website to a new server and now The Grid is not displaying the still frames from the Vimeo videos properly. The images are badly cropped and too large. See the bottom of the attached screen grab and this page:
http://69.195.124.233/~cgtvus/filmed-podcasts/

Can you help me restore this page to how I first designed it (the top screen grab)

URL of the page that needs fixing:
http://69.195.124.233/~cgtvus/filmed-podcasts/

Hi There,

I can see the issue and upon checking both site have the same Cornerstone and X theme version. The difference is the image srcset. My initial finding is this site: https://www.limelightdc.com/commonground/filmed-podcasts/ is not using updated wordpress. Since Wordpress version 4.4, responsive image srcset was introduce. This is the reason you have different image size on this one: http://69.195.124.233/~cgtvus/filmed-podcasts/. That site is using updated wordpress and responsive image srcset is active.

To disable that, try the fixed suggested here:
http://mekshq.com/how-to-disable-responsive-images-srcset-in-wp-4-4/
Hope this helps.

Thanks, but can you tell me where I find the theme functions.php file? Thanks.

ā€œJust paste this simple snippet in your theme functions.php file and your images will be working as in WP 4.3 and before.ā€

Hi There,

First of all, make sure to be using a child theme.

You will find the functions.php on the child theme folder.

Hope it helps

Thanks. I easily found the file in the X-Child theme folder and added the code. No luck.

Hmm. A few hours later it seemed to fix itself. I think I’m good now. Thanks again.

Probably a caching, always clear your caching after doing an edit.

Glad things sorted out,
Cheers!