Video Source Missing on Blog

Hello,

Watch the video to see my problem. I had to make a video to explain it.

Thanks

Hello @oscarbnihrane,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site’s post and tried to embed the same video in the post and it works fine at my end. I can only see the difference that is video border. You remove the border by using custom CSS code. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note. It seems that there might be an issue while embedding the video iframe code. In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Post URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

CSS code to remove the video border

.single article.type-post.post_format-post-format-video .entry-featured {
    border: none;
    padding: 0;
}

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks just did:)

Hello? It still doesn’t work

Hello @oscarbnihrane,

Thanks for sharing the login details, I went ahead and checked your site it seems that there is an issue with the cache. It seems that you are using multiple plugins for the cache and JS/CSS minification. I would suggest you purge all the cache and temporarily deactivate the cache plugin called " WP Rocket" and “Autoptimize” then check it again.

Please have a look at the screenshot given below. The screenshot was taken after plugin deactivation

Thanks

Thanks it worked!

How do I remove the icon from the blogpost since I changed it to video mode?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Oscar,

To remove the icons will require some CSS, please add the CSS code below in your X > Theme Options > CSS.

.format-video .entry-title:before {
    content: '';
}

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thanks it did

You’re welcome,

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.