Video slider sound disabled, but at the start there is still sound

Hi,

we are building a website for our client.
We want to have a video playing on the home page -> aeros.netx.si.
The sound must be disabled.

There is a small problem.
At the strart of the video there is a sound for less then a second. Is it possible to disable the sound completely?

I already disabled it on the Revolution slider settings > Source settings > Mute video/ON.
Do I need to disable it somewhere else?

Best regards
Luka

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please check this thread for a possible fix. I tried in my setup and it works fine.

Thanks

I added “&mute=1” to “Arguments YouTube” under source settings.

Works like a charm!

Thanks

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.