Video Section or Row, not working

Hello, I have uploaded a video to my server, and attached it to a section / or row, but I can’t get it to display, or even display the splash art. Seems very strange.

No errors in console. Browser cache cleared, server cache cleared… Any thoughts / ideas?

Test page.
https://www.rykon.ca/test123/

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Pro 1.2.4 is already available in automatic updates. Could you please update to the latest version first? This release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/changelog/). Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Yes I have done this, and it still does not show any video.

Just did some more digging, it seems to be related to the element

.bg .mejs-mediaelement
When I REMOVED the css attribute, OVERFLOW:HIDDEN, the video showed through.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Did you add the css attribute? I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it and take further investigation.

If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Thanks, I guess that’s it for now.

You’e most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.