I put up a video from Youtube on a client’s site several months ago and it worked fine. Today I got an email from him that when he tried to show a client the video it wasn’t working. I confirmed that it is not working. I used the Video Player element in Cornerstone. The site is at http://www.coc-aerospace.com/. I have no idea why all of a sudden it would stop working.
Hey @randiferous,
Video is working fine at my end. Can you please check? or am I missing something?

Regards
That’s odd. I’m on a mac and cannot get it to work in Firefox, Chrome or Safari. I have cleared the cache in all 3 browsers. I cannot access the controls either. I can’t expand it to full screen and the volume control does nothing. Could it be a flash thing?
Hey @randiferous,
I can go full-screen by double tapping/clicking on full-screen icon, All control works fine. I have checked your website in Chrome and Mozilla.
Can you check the same in some other machine?
Regards
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.