Video player sizing problems

Hi Guys,

Do you know is there an issue with the Cornerstone Video player?

Whenever I use the newer Video player element, the size of it remain really small and hugs the left hand side of the row, almost like the row is divided into 1/3 and 2/3, it doesn’t sit in the centre of the row and occupy the whole space even if I set the Column, Row or Section to have it that way.

I don’t have the page set up with it at the moment, the classic player works fine but am missing the customisation option. Do you know of any issues with the player at the moment?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! Can you please try adding the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

.x-frame.x-frame-video-player {
    max-width: 100% !important;
}

Let us know how this goes!

Ah cool, thank you so much!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.